Monday 31 October 2011

A new author, a new poem.

This is someone else writing this post. Or so it seems. Once again this blog brings you a poem (song). Let me give you a little insight of this blog first. Bear with me, it won't take long.

Let me tell you the truth. This blog has no purpose. In fact, it was made by two very bored individuals on this very day. As for the name: it just brings out our utter lack of creativity at choosing a name for the blog.

What can you expect from this blog? Bits and pieces of our lives, showcasing of our creative skills (as the last post confirmed), photography maybe, and in general, whatever we feel like!

Oh well. You must be bored from that by now. So I won't waste anymore time. Here comes the much-hyped (as if) poem:

The Desperate Lover

Out of my dream,

An angel you seem.

The face he'd never forget.

The beating heart so excited.

The joy in eyes like puddles gleam

By the silver of the moonbeam.

The walks and your tantrums so foolish,

The smell does cherish.

The never ending advice.

The always speaking eyes.

Every drop of rain.

From your memories I can't refrain.

The sound of the pour.

The love of my heart from core.

The words that didn't need

Any lip to red bleed.

Yes, into pieces you did shatter,

The little soul of the desperate lover.


There you go. I guess we both suck at writing. But anyways; fare thee well!

No comments:

Post a Comment