Monday 31 October 2011

Partners in Crime: An attempt of a song.

Hmm. My first blog post. Seems strange to post something like this. After all it's a song. Not a great one either. I also am enlightened of the fact that this blog has no readers. But I know people will come and see this first post when (read as if) this blog ever becomes popular. So here goes:


Partners in Crime

Verse
One fine day,
you'll find me here.
Convicted,
of the crimes I did.
You will think,
I am worthless.
But don't forget,
You are no different.
My life is,
completely wasted.
Every f**king day,
is the same as yesterday.
I don't find,
any purpose in life.
But don't forget,
you are no different.

Chorus
You can say all you want,
but after all we are partners in crime.
You can think you aren't sh*t,
but looks like we are partners in crime.

Verse
Every morning,
I wake up.
Seeing the same things,
I'm fed up.
I put on my coat,
hat on my head,
I walk down the lane,
like I am f**king dead.
How the hell am I,
supposed to fix my life,
seeing myself,
among the fugitives.
I am on the run,
from the vigilante.
But don't forget,
you are no different.

Chorus
You can deny it if you wish,
but you know we are partners in crime.
You can run away if you like,
but it's true we are partners in crime.

Bridge
But you say you are not like that,
You are different.
You say you are gonna fight against that,
You are not like me.
If I listen to you, you'll say
We are not partners in crime.

Solo


Chorus
You can say you've changed your ways,
but the truth is we are partners in crime.
You can think you aren't sh*t,
but looks like we are partners in crime.

Hmm that's all. I hope my fictional audience likes it.

Have a nice day. This blog will have more authors soon.

1 comment: