Tuesday 1 November 2011

Another New Author :P

Hola Guys!!!
(If there are any out there at all)
I'm the 3rd bored individual here as you can see.I actually SUCK at writing.(you can read the poem if you want evidence)
so..um if anybody actually read this then thanks i guess??


Yes I'm mature
yes,I'm a girl who doesnt give a sh!t
I just wish you'd notice
Wish you'd see how badly i've been hit.
You shattered my fragile being
Yet left my mask intact
So now i'm still left smiling
yes, that's a fact.
What lies behind that smile
You'll never know
because my true feelings
I'll never show.
As i stare into the cracked mirror
A face, contorted by hate
Leers back at me and i think,
Well, this must be fate.
What lies behind that smile,You'll never know
because my true colours
I'll never show.
You turned me into a monster,
This archangel of hate,
But you'll never know,
because it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment